- Can I buy meat from your farm?
You bet! At Balliemore farm we produce some incredible meat which you can not only try at The Waypoint but also buy direct from us (along with other essentials). Come and visit us at the farm or give us a call to see what's in stock.
- What size boats can moor up at Kerrera Marina?
We've got pontoons for up to 16m vessels as well as a range of 20T and 50T moorings for vessels up to 22m.
- What else can I do on the Isle of Kerrera?
Plenty! We've got stunning beaches, an historic castle, tea rooms, some great walks and an abundance of wildlife. Check out our visitor guides for more information.
- How long does it take to get to the Marina from Oban?
Using our water taxi (which you can book from our website) you'll be whisked from the North Pier in Oban to The Marina in ten minutes. Quick enough to pop over for a pint or grab some shopping from the mainland.
- What should I pack for a day trip?
Comfy walking shoes, a map or access to the visitor guides on our website, and a bag for all the snacks and goodies you pick up along the way! Check the weather forecast, but as the weather can change quickly in this part of the world we always suggest a raincoat and suncream in the summer.
- What are your office hours?
We usually man the office between 9am and 5pm. If we can't answer then your best bet is to leave us a message via our website or send us an email.
- Do you have a menu for the restaurant?Our menu changes constantly but we always have the freshest local ingredients available. To hear what's on the menu for a specific day, check out our Facebook and Instagram pages or give us a call.